Powered By Blogger

6.05.2010

Week 1: Clusterfudge



Between the old speakers on my keyboard and the cheap microphone on my laptop, the quality of the audio didn't really have a chance at being decent. And sorry you have to stare at my angry-face for 3 minutes. That was part of my desperate attempt to make my audio into a video so I could upload it to YouTube and embed it here. AHH! YouTube was really annoying! And I am a n00b. The song I'm playing was and is one of my favorites. Odds are, if you knew me six or seven years ago, you've heard me play this song a gazillion times. It's a pretty song. So naturally, when I dusted off my longtime-idle piano a month or so ago, this song is the first one I attempted. This piece is in B Major and I played it without the music in front of me. It still needs some fine-tuning though. I tried painting this week, but my paintbrushes and my eyes were not working. I also need to figure how to record audio better. Week 1 feels a bit like a clusterfudge... Week 2 will be better.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, Jill :) Glad you're stretching your creative muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! beautiful! When do we get to hear more???

    ReplyDelete