Powered By Blogger

5.25.2010

Pre-Experiment


IT'S A PUPPY!!! Courtesy of Corey. She sent me this picture of Snickers on a day that I was horribly sad and she knew it. This picture of a soggy puppy and Corey's friendship have lifted my spirits so many times since then. It was Corey's idea to create a blog and use it as a way to be held accountable, artistically speaking. I love the idea. I work better under pressure. So c'est la vie laziness! I want to push a natural gift to the limit and see what happens, and I think a weekly post is totally doable. I love this Corey-girl and I can't wait to see what she creates! Find out for yourself by checking-out her experiment

2 comments:

  1. Schnickers!!! lol I love your blog so far. and I just saw your friend request and it made me laugh, you lift my spirits so much too! I'm so thankful for your friendship! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I LOVE the name of your blog!! :-D

    ReplyDelete